Certificate III trade courses are available now at MEGT Institute’s Trade Skills Centre.
Want to be a trade apprentice?
Whether you want to build a trade career but don’t know where to start, or you’re already at trade school and getting lost in the crowd, we can help. Our Trade Skills Centre will deliver the expertise you need to start or advance your career.
Need to enrol your trade apprentice?
We can get your workers more skills in less time. With our industry recognised training programs and convenient class times, we can get them qualified and work ready sooner – meaning less disruption to your business and more time spent on the job.
The Trade Skills Centre difference.
Support while you study
- We keep our classes small so you get the attention and support you need from our industry-experienced trainers.
- We have well-equipped workshops where you can get hands-on and practice your new skills straight away.
- Our courses commence throughout the year so you can enrol and get started whenever you’re ready.
- We are conveniently located in Ringwood, 5-minutes from public transport and Eastland Shopping Centre and with ample free onsite parking.
Fast-track your future
- We can help you get ahead faster – our Certificate III level courses include two electives that form part of the CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction, reducing the time it takes to progress your career.
- We can help you make the switch, offering credit transfers for units you may have completed with another training organisation.
What are you waiting for? Get started or make the switch today.