Set your own pace
Gain a nationally accredited Diploma in your own time with our range of online business and leadership courses.
As an online student, you get the flexibility of self-paced study with a dedicated support team. Our qualified trainers and support officers will keep you motivated, help you maintain study-life balance, and make sure you stay on track to complete your chosen course.
- A customisable learning experience, with an automated learning schedule (with assessment reminders) and you determine how much contact you need with the trainer and the learning support team.
- Weekly online drop-in sessions for feedback on assessments and offer study assistance.
- One-on-one support to guide you through enrolment, understand funding options and provide technical assistance.
- Access to regular workshops in our virtual classrooms run by industry experts.
Online Diploma students are eligible for 2 FREE Microsoft Office short courses*
Study online and save
MEGT Institute is a registered training organisation approved by the Australian Government to offer VET FEE-HELP assistance to our students.
VET FEE-HELP is a student loan program provided by the Australian Government to eligible full-fee paying vocational education and training (VET) students. If you are eligible for VET FEE-HELP, this funding can cover part or all of your tuition fees.
To find out more about VET FEE-HELP, click here.
*Two free MS Office courses terms and conditions:
- Available courses are Microsoft Office suite applications (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint, MS Project, MS Publisher, MS Word), at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels
- These are 1-day courses delivered at an MEGT site in each state
- Bookings are to made with the student’s Learning Support Officer
- Students are eligible for 2 MS Office short courses over the duration of their study, and can enrol in the first following their first census date
- The short course schedules and booking information will be published in the Moodle student portal